Say Goodbye To Lost Billable Hours With Time Matters® Go
The all-new timekeeping app that integrates with Time Matters®.
Experience Time Matters in the Cloud
With the help of the cloud, you can now enjoy remote-access and manage your law firm anytime, anywhere.
Become a Time Matters Power User
Check out our range of training options for Time Matters®. Plus take advantage of FREE on-demand training for Annual Maintenance Plan members.
As unique as your firm
- Design your own workflows, forms and documentation according to your firm’s needs.
- See your firm’s data the way that works best for your firm with custom data views.
- Control who sees and accesses information within your firm with custom roles and permissions.
Automate your practice
- Solve information overload from unmanaged emails, documents, research notes and calendars.
- Automate common tasks and processes with chains and triggers.
- Document templates and automated workflows reduce errors, and improve consistency.
Capture more time
- Gain up to 180 lost billable hours a year with automated Time Entry.1
- Track time your way with over 6 different ways to track and manage billable hours.
- Enter your time in court or in the office with Time Matters® mobility.
Reduce Malpractice Risk
- Automatically maintain a complete record of the activities, and history related to a case.
- Preserve data integrity by tracking data and document changes by user.
- Automatic alerts, triggered events, and follow up actions based on area of practice.
Get more with a Time Matters Annual Maintenance Plan
As a valued Time Matters Annual Maintenance Plan customer, you have a full range of benefits offered through the Thrive program, designed to help you get the most from your Time Matters software.
Custom onboarding tailored to your firm from our expert support staff
Get support for your Time Matters software the way you want it with a variety of support tools inside and outside of your product
New releases keep you on top of the latest features, helping your firm stay productive and efficient
Access to complimentary training options, plus regular tips and tricks to help you quickly brush
up on the features you
Become A Time Matters
Configure your system, improve your workflow, and train your team by becoming a Time Matters Power User with P|T University’s Automating Time Matters virtual course. In one live, instructor led session, you will go beyond the basics and see the advanced functions of Time Matters like merge templates, setting up chains and triggers, integrating with Outlook, and creating custom reports.
What our Customers Say
“The clear consensus was that
Time Matters is the gold standard,
and that’s proven to be true.”
– Lynn Myrick
Attorney/Owner, Law Practice of Lynn Myrick
UPGRADE TO THE LATEST VERSION OF TIME MATTERS
Time Matters 16.3 offers seamless integration with commonly-used software programs, more than 25 new high-impact features and a more flexible user experience. Current Annual Maintenance Plan customers can upgrade for free. Upgrading is easy and convenient.
Save time with:
- Full 7-Day Work Week Calendar with Option to Set as Default
- Time-Saving Record Count feature on the Document Version tab
- Paperless Bills
Master the business side of law and spend more time working with clients and developing your firm.
Time Matters Insights
Building a “Brutally Efficient” Practice
“Time Matters provided a level of
efficiency and customization I
couldn’t find anywhere else.”
A Practice Owner’s Hierarchy of Tasks
12 things to stop doing to start
driving more revenue.