PCLaw: Event Better in the Cloud
Even Better in the Cloud
What better way to manage your law firm than with the comprehensive practice management solution that is trusted by top firms. Managing your firm is now even more convenient with cloud-based hosting of PCLaw®. With cloud hosting, PCLaw customers can access their practice management functions anytime, anywhere with a secure online connection. This isn’t a web-based application—it’s hosting of your firm’s entire practice in the cloud, so you’ll have your software applications, documents, invoices, contacts, and email whenever and wherever you need them.
Managing Your Firm Just Got More Convenient
Recently, LexisNexis® developed its new Authorized Hosting Program. We’ve partnered with companies to provide hosting services for PCLaw that meet the highest standards of reliability, security, ethics, and support. So, what are the advantages of leaving your server behind and moving to the cloud? Here are some of the key benefits:
- Backup and Disaster Recovery: Ransomware, viruses, weather, and even software and hardware updates can lead to lost information. With cloud hosting, your data is stored on an off-site server, without the expensive internal hardware and administrative overhead. The data centers are constantly maintaining and monitoring your systems, ensuring optimal reliability and security.
- Remote Flexibility: With private cloud hosting, law firm staff can work anytime, anywhere with a secure Wi-Fi connection. This makes it possible to manage your entire firm from outside the office. Identifying client matter, comprehensive reporting, managing cash flows, integrating billing and accounting, and everything else is a lot more efficient when you team up with our Authorized Hosting Providers.
- Security and Compliance: Because LexisNexis understands the unique nuances of law firm management, we’ve partnered with cloud hosting companies that offer secure and compliant access to the tools you need. Offering bank-grade encrypted security, our partners offer multi-factor authentication, onsite cloud backup, and restricted access so you know your information is safe. Also, all of your practice management, legal and compliance needs are readily available when you need it.
- Support and Upgrades: With a hosted solution, firms can now upgrade their software faster than ever. Plus, LexisNexis Authorized Hosting Program Providers’ virtual environments have been fully vetted, ensuring the environmental issues with upgrades will become a thing of the past. Law firms also appreciate our partners as a complete resource option for network, computer, or onboarding support. Instead of juggling multiple vendors when you have an issue, our hosting partners can help you with all your technical and PCLaw speed bumps.
- Legal-Specific Hosting: Many cloud providers offer services that span across multiple industries. Not our hosting partners: They recognize the specific challenges faced by law firms when handling their matter management, billing, and accounting. Their extensive experience in the legal industry means that their understanding of your security and compliance are of high priority.
PCLaw offers a complete firm management solution, and we’ve partnered with the best in the business to help you get set up in the cloud. Our Authorized Hosting Program Provider, Uptime Legal™ is a legal-specific cloud service provider that has successfully moved hundreds of law firms across North America to the cloud. Recognized by the American Bar Association, Uptime Practice includes hosting of legal software, integration amongst leading office applications, dedicated cloud servers, unlimited support, constant antivirus and security monitoring, and much more.
More and more successful firms are moving to the cloud. If you’re still struggling with the hassles of an on-site server, why not consider making the switch? Contact us for more information.